Nurture yourself through Winter…
I’m really excited to bring you this special offering to ease you through the darker months- we’re pulling out all the stops to meet any challenges the festive season might throw up.
Two workshops, either side of Christmas are designed to compliment each other and bring you a whole range of tools to help you stay buoyed up through winter.
On December 11th we will meet for a special candlelit flow and a deeply relaxing Yoga Nidra, based around the theme of finding our inner light (and working around any inner-resistance to shining brightly that we might encounter!).
We will uncover some affirmations and set some intentions to help keep us on an even keel through the festive season, which can be challenging for so many reasons. Think bolsters, blankets, and time to deeply nurture yourself.
Yoga Nidra (yogic sleep) works on the body, the brain, and the nervous system to restore and refresh- all you have to do is get comfortable and let it wash over you!
There will be time to share with the group, and also tasty seasonal refreshments- such an important part of my workshops I think!
On January 8th we will come together again for a detoxing and revitalising Yin practice, gently easing any stuck-ness in the body. I will be sharing some energising breathing exercises, and some simple self-massage techniques to help keep you grounded and energised through the transition to the New Year.
There will also be juices and healthy snacks, to leave you feeling nourished without derailing any New Year diets.
Anyone signing up to these workshops will also get free access to the Yoga Advent Calendar: a 5 minute video practice send to you each day in December.
I hope you can join me on this supportive journey through the darkest months of the year!
Who is it for? All practices welcome
When is it? December 11th, 15:00-17:00, & January 8th, 10:00-12:00
How much is it? £100.
What do I get for my money?
- Two carefully planned workshops, entirely tailored around your own yoga practice, enabling you to join in however you like your yoga. It is my job to meet you at whatever your levels of experience and energy are.
- Loads of tools that you can take beyond the mat: mindset work, affirmations, points for self reflection and journal prompts, simple self massage skills, breathing exercises you can do at home, a recording of the Yoga Nidra to use as many times as you like.
- Free access to the Yoga Advent Calendar (worth £24).
- Hot drinks and cake in December, juices and ‘clean’ snacks in January.
- A shared group experience, and chance to express yourself, or just to listen to others if you prefer.
It’s not “self care”,
it’s “essential maintenance”.Karen